I was tagged by the very wonderful Moon. And do make sure that you go and check out her blog because her deep posts are worth reading. So here we go.
- Thank the person (people) who nominated you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
A HUGE HUGE THANKS TO NEWMOONPLAN FOR TAGGING ME.
Moon: How many keys are on your key ring?
Rav: 0 – I don’t have keys.
Do you wake up early and go to bed early, go to bed late and wake up late, go to bed late and wake up early or go to bed early and wake up late? :’D
Go to bed early and wake up early – when I have important/urgent tasks.
Go to bed early and wake up late – when I am being a sloth and have got nothing to do because the deadline is not near yet.
Have you ever won a trophy?
Yes! I did but wish I won more.
What’s your favorite name and its meaning?
Raven – it is a bird but don’t know what the name means. I first heard the name in Teen Titans and ever since then I love that name.
Are you still in contact with your first best friend?
Yes! We are still in touch! Are we still best friends? Nope.
Tell me your favorite color aside from blue! 😀
PURPLE all the way!
Do whales sneeze?
Sneeze: make a sudden involuntary expulsion of air from the nose and mouth due to irritation of one’s nostrils.
Whales can control their breathing unlike Homo sapiens. If they want to remove the debris from their lungs they breathe air out of their blow hole. The spray or mists that shows up is called spout. Since sneeze means a sudden involuntary action, the key word here being involuntary whales don’t sneeze because they voluntarily exhale out of their blow hole.
(I actually did some research on this XD)
Grab a book, open it at page 23 and write down whatever you see on line 23. If there’s a picture or something else instead of a text go to the next page and copy the text from line 24.
‘It’s this: that at a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what’s happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. That’s the world’s greatest lie.’
What color are the walls of the room your are in?
What’s under your bed?
Wait let me see. Nothing, darn it! I was expecting somebody would be there staring back at me with a creepy smile.
Do you have a tattoo? If yes, describe it. If no – well, would you want a tattoo?
No I don’t have a tattoo. But hell yeah I do want one.
Here Are My Questions:
1) What are you obsessed with right now?
2) What do you think is inside a black hole?
3) Which mythological creature would you bring to life, if given a chance?
4) Do you believe that aliens have come to earth in the past?
5) Which anime would you recommend and why? (ie if you watch)
6) A book/book series you feel that you should have written instead of that particular author?
7) What does your blog mean to you ?
8) How long have you been blogging? And what is your advice to rookie bloggers?
9) Can you play any instrument(s)? If yes, what is it? If no, which instrument(s) would you like to learn?
10) One unique thing about you.
11) Do like to dance or sing or both or neither of those?